Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 4


My Little Allie..... I feel like I know her already, but she is still a mystery to me. It's a strange relationship we have right now :) I am so thankful for this blessing of a new baby to our family. I Thank God for her every night. To feel her kicks (and recently hiccups) is just amazing! A few weeks ago, we got a sneak peek of her little face :) I can not wait to meet this precious girl, and I can't wait to see what type of relationship we have. I pray that we are as close as my Mom and I are.

Nathan has always just wanted two kids. I was undecided until this pregnancy. Its been a rough one. Granted, not as rough as some people have it, but rough for me. I'm pretty active, and I like to go, go, go...so we've decided this is the last "baby" for our family. Nathan and I are still open to adopting a child. We will do it when and if the Lord lays it on our heart. It might not be until 10-15 years from now. We'll see.

What a blessing Allie is and will be, and that fact that we were able to conceive her so easily. I have many friends who are struggling with infertility right now, and its not easy (or cheap) thing to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment