Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Few Days!

Its been a busy few days around here! Nathan is doing GREAT! Of course he is a little sore, and tired, but all of that is to be expected. He is already excited because he can breathe through his nose a lot easier than before. This is with the packing and stints still in! He gets that removed on Tuesday, and can't wait! Let me clarify that we are not hoping this surgery will "cure" his sleep apnea, there really is no cure. We are hoping that this will help his breathing, and that his oxygen saturation level will go up. Right now he is only at 70%. This can lead to a bunch of problems down the road. Most likely he will need a breathing machine still. We will find out in a few weeks after another sleep study. His deviated septum surgery has cleared his right side (it was severely deviated on that side), and Nathan is able to breath through his nose again. Also, he was having chronic sore throats, and breath issues....and it was from his tonsils. So....this surgery was necessary for many reasons other than the sleep apnea.
Nathan has been a great patient. He rarely complains, and requests hardly anything. Poor guy, I am such a Drama queen when I am sick, that I feel guilty that he has been this easy :) Wesley and I have been busy staying out of the house so Nathan have quiet and rest. Friday we went to the library and played at Burger king. Saturday we went shopping and to Abby's house, and Saturday night my family came over to watch movies. Sunday my brother and SIL came over, and my cousins also came over, and we had dinner with my Mom. At night I have been working on Allie's room, and working on Scrapbooks. Wesley scrapbooks are caught up, and I have Allie's baby book all ready, now I am working on Allie's and Wesley's scrapbooks for the rest of the year (getting the pages ready so all I have to do is glue in the pictures). Nathan is off until Thursday, so in all honesty....its nice having him home! I know he is sick, but its nice having him here with us!
Wednesday I shopped at the consignment sale, and hit the baby clothes jackpot! Ms Allie has a ton of Summer dresses, onsies, sleepers, and shoes to wear! I found some great stuff, and I also did great finding some good stuff for Wesley. I went to pick up my items that didn't sell last night, and I only had about 3 shirts/ and 3 PJ sets that didn't sell, and 3 pairs of shoes. I consigned over 100 pieces, so I did great! So, probably for what I spent and what I sold, I'll break even. I love these sales!!! There is another sale coming up in a few weeks, and I can't wait to shop it! I am not consigning for this one, but I am going to shop :) Ok....I am off to go scrapbook some more.....I am in a "mode!"

No comments:

Post a Comment