Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 3

I am so incredibly thankful for my son, Wesley. Oh, how his little life has changed me so much- for the good. He makes me a better person, and I am so in love with him. There are moments that he drives me nuts....but I could never imagine my life with out him. He truly is my heart, and is so very special to me. The joy he brings to my life is indescribable. What an honor it is to be his Mommy, and a blessing to have him as a son. Though I am excited to see him grow up, and see what plans God has for him......I so want to put our lives on hold, and cherish these sweet moments that he is so innocent and protected. Every night when I check on him before I go to bed, I stare at him for at least 5 minutes. I am so madly in love with him, that it takes everything I have not to wake him up, and kiss his sweet little cheeks. To hear him laugh, to watch him learn, to answer his questions, tugs at my heart strings each day. There are moments I have tears in my eyes through out the day because I love to hear his thoughts, and my heart is just bursting with love for him. My heart aches when he is in trouble, or is naughty. Its amazing that I can be so disappointed in him for one minute, and soon as I heart his tear filled apology...all is forgotten and forgiven....
When I think of how much I love my Son, It makes me realize how much God loves us. Its hard to even comprehend, but God loves us even more than we even imagine. In church a few weeks ago, our Pastor showed this video. It was so touching, and even more so- humbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment