Thursday, February 26, 2009

Counting my Blessings Day 2...

During Lent I am going to take some time to focus on all the positive in my life. Though everything is not perfect by any means in my life, I am very blessed. These next 40 days of Lent, I am going to blog about 40 specific blessings in my life.


Day #2:

My amazing husband. I truly feel that God hand picked Nathan for me. I have never been so compatible with anyone else in my life. He is my one true comfort, and totally "gets me" and loves me for who I am. I love everything about Nathan. One of my favorite things about Nathan is how he genuinely puts me first at all times. My husband is not "creatively" romantic, but the day to day things that he says or does is what is really charming to me. The fact that I visit him at work, and the women that he works with tell me how envious they are because he brags so much about me, shows me that he is proud to have me as his wife, and that he truly appreciates me. The fact my husband says "Thank you" constantly, respects me, and treats me as his best friend speaks volumes to me. I can not thank God enough for Nathan.


No comments:

Post a Comment