Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby check up

Today's Dr's appointment went good! I had my yucky glucose test this morning. I made it to the Dr's office, drank my sugar drink on the way there, and had my blood drawn an hour after I drank it. After my blood was drawn, I threw up :) But I made it until the blood was drawn, so that's a good thing! The baby is measuring at 26 weeks, a week behind...but the Dr said that was no big deal. My weight hasn't changed since last appointment. Monday is the Ultrasound, and I go back the following Wednesday for another Dr's visit. Weird to think I am in my third trimester! Its been going fast and slow at the same time!
After the Dr's visit, I went to Target, and got a new Dresser for Allie's room (her bedding should be here this week!) and I got a new TV stand/ Bookcase for the playroom, and a toy organizer for Allie's toys. I am still looking for a cute comfy overstuffed chair for in there also. So....nesting and cleaning and organizing like crazy :)
Next week is the BIG Jefferson consignment sale! WOOO hoo! I am consigning, and Nathan and I working a shift Monday together so that I can shop early on Wednesday. The more shifts you work (Nathan's shift counts towards mine), the earlier you get to shop. The earliest is noon on Wednesday, and I am shopping at 2 on Wednesday...so hopefully all the good stuff will still be there! I seriously love this sale, I find GREAT stuff there....and now I have a girl to shop for- even more fun! The best part is, since I sell all of Wesley's old clothes, I usually break even with what I buy and sell! Check it out...its awesome... http://www.lpkidssale.com/pictures.html

No comments:

Post a Comment