Tuesday, February 24, 2009

another updating post....

Seems like all I am blogging about lately is updates on our life! Soon, I will start again with my thought provoking blogs :) Until then....you are stuck reading about what;s going on here!

Ok, can I say, I LOVE HAVING NATHAN HOME! This is not exactly the best thing to say in these tough economic conditions, and I am so thankful my husband has a job.....but it is also nice having him home with me! Monday, Wes had school, so we went out for coffee, grocery shopping, and came back and knocked out some chores around the house. Today we all slept in, hung out in our PJ's until 10ish, had a big breakfast, and played with Wesley. This afternoon Nathan and I both had Dr appointment's in Athens, so my Mom came over and watched Wesley while went to them. Nathan's appt. was at his ENT. He had his stints removed, and it was so nasty. They are these long tubes that are the size of a finger that were up his nose draining while his nose was healing. His surgery was a big success, and Nathan is so excited because he can actually breathe through his nose!
I had an OB appt. Things are great. NO GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!! and so far....no high blood pressure!! YAY! I have gained 15 pounds so far. Not too bad considering Ms Allie is 2.5 pounds! I go back in 3 weeks, and by then, we should have a set C-Section date. It's so weird because with Wesley I felt good in the first half of my pregnancy, then things went down hill with the pre-eclampsia, this time, I felt horrible the first half, and I am feeling great during the last half! Let's hope this trend continues.....I just paid off all of our Dr's bills!
Wesley is doing great. He is also loving the fact that Daddy is home all day. He is starting T-ball on March 7th, and we are so excited!
Besides that we are just chugging away at little projects around the house. We are repainting the playroom (same color, it just needs a new coat), scrapbooking, working on Allie's room, and we are currently refinancing our mortgage to a 15 year. So...to say the least things are busy....but productive!! Tomorrow is Nathan's last day home, and I am going to go out with my Mom, Aunt and Grandma to go see my cousin's apartment in Cumming, Ga and go to lunch with them. Nathan is going to drop off Wes and pick him up, so that I can have a day out with the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment