Friday, February 13, 2009

stuff

I have been hit again with some type of illness. Allie can never miss a holiday, I woke up in the middle of the night with a 102.5 fever. We called my OB, she said to take some Tylenol PM, and see if the fever goes down. It broke at about 3 am....the fun chills and sweats were starting. I think I have some type of sinus infection. My head is killing me (not migraine) and their is pressure between my eyes. So.....I had to cancel our neighborhood Valentine's day party :( We had plans for heart shaped pizza's and brownies, and crafts for the kids. I have spent most of the day on the couch with Wesley. Tonight we are ordering pizza and we rented "Nights in Rodanthe." I am then hitting the sack very early!
Tomorrow we have plans to go to the aquarium, which Wesley asked to do. I am hoping that I am feeling better to go. Nathan offered to take Wes alone, so that I could rest.....but I want to spend the day with my boys! So I am hoping that I am ok. Tomorrow night, Nathan and I are going to Bonefish Grill....one of my favorite restaurant's. I love this place...but the hardest part is deciding what to get, because it all looks so good! After that, we are going out to a movie. We are still trying to decide what to see.
Allie's bedding arrived yesterday! It is soooooo cute! My brother and sister in law came over yesterday, and they built some of the furniture I got for the playroom. I almost have it finished. Anna is going to paint something for the room (which I am so ecited about- it is SO CUTE!), and I am getting some uppercase living for in there....plus the new chair, and it will be done! Allie's room is coming along slowly but surely. I do a little at a time. I think her new dresser is going to go in her closet. I hate to clutter her room up with a changing table and a dresser. We have one of Wesley's dressers in the closet, and it works pretty good that way. Luckily, both of the kids have roomy walk in closets, so I am going to use that floor space! I'll post pictures when its all done.... :) you know I will:)

No comments:

Post a Comment