My Baby is growing up. Can I say what a delightful child he is? 3 has been a good age so far. He is very much a silly heart at times, and always laughing. His favorite thing to ask is "how?" He really is a good boy, and I just can't get enough of him these days. I've been having a lot of fun with him playing through out the day. He has such a neat imagination, and has been talking my ear off. I just want to bottle him up, and keep him this age forever. Its weird to think that in just a few months, it won't be just "Wesley and Mommy" all day long.
Here are a few pictures of him in his Big Boy bed. And yes,
he is holding Allie's "Rosie." Wesley said that its Hundley's sister, and Hundley wants to see her :) Nathan and Wes took the crib down last night, and set it up in Allie's room (I wish her bedding would get here!!!). Wesley's room feels so complete now that the crib is out of there. We added a new bookshelf to put some of his books (We have over 500 children's books- no kidding...I started buying them when I was teaching, an our collection keeps growing, but if you are going to have a lot of something, books are a good thing!). The next few weeks I am going to "re-do" our playroom, and try to finish Allie's room. Furniture has been tricky for me to pick out for the kid's playroom. I need to get another toy organizer like Wesley's, and I need a new adult sized chair for in there. I can't really find what I want for in there!
Here are a few pictures of him in his Big Boy bed. And yes,
he is holding Allie's "Rosie." Wesley said that its Hundley's sister, and Hundley wants to see her :) Nathan and Wes took the crib down last night, and set it up in Allie's room (I wish her bedding would get here!!!). Wesley's room feels so complete now that the crib is out of there. We added a new bookshelf to put some of his books (We have over 500 children's books- no kidding...I started buying them when I was teaching, an our collection keeps growing, but if you are going to have a lot of something, books are a good thing!). The next few weeks I am going to "re-do" our playroom, and try to finish Allie's room. Furniture has been tricky for me to pick out for the kid's playroom. I need to get another toy organizer like Wesley's, and I need a new adult sized chair for in there. I can't really find what I want for in there!

No comments:
Post a Comment