Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grrr...

So...Florida is getting hit with some chilly weather next week. I know you Northerners are rolling your eyes at me, but high 60's- low 70's are cold for me! And with a new sleeveless maternity wardrobe....I will FREEZE! So, I went shopping this afternoon while Wes napped (my Mom came over) so that I can get a few 3/4 sleeved shirts. Oh how I hate Maternity clothes. I am still getting by with wearing a bigger size, and I am still wearing regular jeans. I did though buy maternity clothes for FL, because I was expecting to be bigger by then, but I am drowning in them! I found some cute stuff at Aeropostale, and Old Navy. I did cave and buy a dress and a shirt at Motherhood Maternity. I needed a cute dress for pictures that we are having taken by an AWESOME photographer- Kristen Mizo. I seriously love her work, and it was a last minute plan...but I am so so excited to have her shoot our family! Check her out here- http://www.kristinmizophoto.com/
After we decided to do this little family shoot...I was wondering what to wear, and I wanted our outfits to coordinate. But I didn't want to match. I had it in my head that I wanted earthy tones, and I wanted to wear a dress. So I went to Old Navy- which by the way has the CUTEST dresses online right now.....but nothing in their store. Ugh I hate that! But I found a polo shirt that I loved for Wesley, and found a shirt for Nathan. They were both brown polos, but Wes' has a few thin Green stripes through out. So I checked out Motherhood, and found a cute printed Green sundress that will go perfectly! YAY!
I had a bit of a pampering day! I got my toes and nails done, my hair done, and got to shop and take my time! The next two days I am going to get stuff wrapped up, and finalize some plans. I have some last minute errands to finish....and Saturday we will be on our way!! Its weird to think we are going to be gone for 10 days!
I just found out that we have to pay $25.00 per checked suitcase. What the heck?! I always thought the first one was free! So...I am going to try to get Wesley's stuff in Nathan's and mine suitcase so that we don't have to mess with carrying that on. We are borrowing a car seat from a friend, so we don't have to mess with that....so I guess if we just have to pay $50 each way to check bags, its not that bad. Just stupid and annoying. Also, people refer to my suitcase as the "coffin" so I need to measure it and make sure it fits the requirements so that they don't charge me extra for it being over sized. Seriously....goofy airlines! I wish they'd just charge me extra for a ticket, and be done with it! I tend to overpack....a lot....so maybe its a good idea for me to go throgh and really think about what I am bringing! Ok...there's my rant for the day! I am off to watch the Real World!

No comments:

Post a Comment