Have you heard of the book "The Love Dare?" Its a Christian 40 day series for married couples to challenge and practice unconditional love. Nathan and I are starting this "dare" after we return from our Disney trip, the reason why we are waiting is so that we will have our whole attention and time to devote to it, and so that we will finish around our 7th anniversary. I am excited to take this journey with Nathan. Nathan is actually the one who had heard about it, and suggested that we should do it.
I am blessed with an awesome husband who loves me unconditionally, who supports me in every decision that I make. So at first when Nathan told me about the book, I thought..."why? we are happily married, we don't need to read a book together about unconditional love." I thought about it, and realized that this is probably how marriages start to unravel. Couples get too comfortable, they take things for granted, they have kids, start leading separate lives, and the spark is lost. I am lucky to have a husband that is interested to wanting to love me, all of me. So....with that being said...I accepted his dare!
If you want to check out the book, and what its all about.....here is the site.....
http://www.thelovedarebook.com/index.html
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment