Friday, January 16, 2009

Drooling....

I have spent most of the morning drooling over these bags at VeraBradley.com! This has to be by far my favorite collection since the "Peacock" print came out (which is about to retire). Notonly do I love the prints, I love the new style of bags that they just came out with! No wonder the diaper bags were half off.....they just redesigned them! I showed Nathan my wish list, and he suggested that I sell a few of my bags that I don't use anymore. I got antsy when he said that. Part with one of my Vera's? How could I? Until then, I'll keep drooling. Here is my wish list....


How stinkin' cute is this? I just LOVE it!


New Cupcakes Pink Baby Bag...with 11 POCKETS! Yes, I know I already got a baby bag, but who can have too many?!


I could post all day! I just Love, Love, Love Vera Bradley!

No comments:

Post a Comment