YAY! I've made it to 20 weeks....over half way there (I'm delivering at 38 weeks assuming all goes well). I had my monthly check up today. I gained 2 pounds (5 pounds total! hurray!), and everything is measuring correctly. We have a feisty little baby though! It took 3 nurses and 20 minutes to find the baby's heartbeat today on the Doppler! She was moving all around, and they couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get a heart rate! Her heart rate was perfect- 160 bpm. I am feeling this baby move A LOT! My Placenta is very low, and it attached to the back of my uterus, so the DR said I would feel the baby a lot more since the placenta isn't in the front acting as a "barrier." My placenta is sitting very low, which is a little bit of a concern. This would be a bigger concern if I was going to have a vaginal birth...but I am not....so its not as big of a deal. I'll find out next month if its blocking my cervix or not. Then I might have to be on bed rest....but I am not going to stress about any of it until I know! I am soooo excited- we have our big 3-D ULTRA SOUND on Feb 18th! YAY! Fun stuff!
Poor Poor Nathan had his sleep study last night. It didn't go well. Well....the study went well, they got good information, but....it looks like surgery, and he might have to use a machine when he sleeps because of sleep apnea. The nurse advised him not to sleep on his back until he gets his results because he stops breathing when he is on his back....scary! So...until we get his results, I'll be sleeping with one eye open making sure he is ok! I hope all this will help in the long run, poor guy is always sleepy, even though he sleeps about 8-9 hours a night! Also, hopefully his snoring will stop....so I can get some sleep!
Nathan was home "sick" today since he was at the sleep study last night. I am getting so spoiled having him home with me! My Mom stayed over last night since Nathan was gone. That was fun! Wes goes back to school tomorrow....and I have a big list of stuff to tackle!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment