Thursday, January 8, 2009

My heart is on fire!

Holy Cow. This baby better have a beautiful head of hair due to the amount of heart burn I am having. Prilosec is now a daily med that I take along with my vitamins each morning, and I am still having frequent heart burn!
I haven't had much to blog about lately. We are having lots of play dates, catching up with friends! Today we hung out with Carley, Graham, and Abby at our house (it was dry and warm enough to get the kids outside- hurray!) then afterwards we went out for Pizza. Yum! Tomorrow our neighborhood Moms are getting together at a Park to play and have coffee/lunch. Its so nice to get OUTSIDE! I can''t believe how much I took that for granted when living in Florida!
I am counting down the days until we go to Orlando. I am so excited to see old friends- and oh- how I miss Orlando! Life is sooooo much easier and slower here in Georgia....and better to raise a family- but, man, I miss Orlando SO MUCH! Our church, the beaches, Palm trees, the shopping, my friends...so much so close by! I am such a city girl, and Florida girl! Florida will always have my heart! I am excited to take Wesley to Disney. He is talking about it nonstop, and we watch You Tube videos of other people at Disney. But I am really, really excited about seeing our friends in Orlando! 8 more days! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment