Ok, I have to edit the below post. After I posted, I went to
Verabradley.com to see when the new line comes out. Well, I was looking at Baby bags.....and they were HALF OFF! Regular $100, marked down to $50. The new prints were not available, and I highly doubt they would also be half off. So I had some decisions to make! I wanted a new print.....but half off?!! I love a bargain! So, after consulting with Nathan, and then Abby....I went for it! I got a Diaper bag, matching wallet (which also had a removable strap, so if I leave the bag anywhere, I can grab my wallet, and throw it on my shoulder), matching cellphone case (which might be a cute pacifier case), and bottle cooler....all for $100!!!
YAY! and Free shipping! Nathan said that this is my Valentine's day gift- which I am perfectly happy with! :) This is the print I went with.....Pink and Paisley- I LOVE IT!

Now all that Allie needs is a Vera Bradley
onesie!! :)
haha...I will have to say...I will
Definitely be getting a cupcakes pink bag! Its just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment