I am so thankful to them for doing this for me!! I feel like I can do most of the organizing and decorating, but the painting was going to be a challenge!! Nathan was willing to do it, but 1) he's a messy painter and 2) he hasn't had the time! The color came out a little darker than I planned, but I LOVE IT!! Just walking in the room makes me smile :) I am still waiting on her bedding to arrive, but we are taking the crib down tonight in Wesley's room, and getting it set up in Allie's room. Wesley (knock on wood) is doing great in his new bed. He goes down fine at 7:45 ish, and sleeps until about 7 am.
When he wakes up, he usually just calls my name, and I go get him. I am so proud of him, and it goes to show you, kids will naturally do what they are supposed to do- when THEY are ready. I was so stressed that I was going to have a 1st grader still sleeping in a crib! haha! His timing could not be more perfect! Here are pictures of the paint. It was tricky to capture it since its overcast outside, and a bit dark. Here is also a "Hundley" for Allie. Wesley wanted a sister named Rosie, but instead, we bought a pink version of Wesley's lovey to give to Allie- and we will call the doggie Rosie. Wesley keeps asking if the dog is from Blue's clues. It took me awhile to get what he was referring to, and he thinks its "Magenta" from Blue's Clues! haha! Speaking of babies, I am so excited to say that in the past two weeks, I know 4 babies that have been born! Congrats to our good friends......
Mike and Jade who had a baby Girl- Georgia Rae- on January 25th.
Brandi and Tim who had twins- Presley Reagan and Michael Lane- on January 24th
Also, my cousin Jason and his wife, Julie had a baby girl- Paige Annabelle- on January 11th
Lots of girls! it seems like all of my friends who are pregnant right now are having girls too, which is so funny because this Fall we had a big batch of boys that were born! I guess Pink is the new black this spring :) haha

No comments:
Post a Comment