Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sometimes you feel like a blog.....

Sometimes you don't. I have lost my blog mojo. I just have a lot going on lately, and the last thing I want to do is blog it all out! But to my loyal readers.....:)....here's an update with us....
Nathan got his sleep results in. Poor guy. He has severe sleep apnea, and has 24 "apnea's" per hour. Basically he stops breathing and his brain wakes him up 24 times an hour. We are trying to figure out what we are going to do next. He is going to have another sleep study done when we get home since it is so severe. They obviously want him to be put on a machine, but we are also exploring surgery. So, after we consult with the ENT and the second sleep study, we should know more. Its just all so scary, and now I am REALLY laying awake at night listening to Nathan's breathing!
Besides that I am trying to get everything finished before we leave Saturday! I have had an "icky" tummy the past few days, and just overwhelmed by that I am trying to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment