Friday, January 16, 2009

Crickets...

That's what you'll be hearing on my blog the next 10 days...I'll miss you guys, but I am taking a break! I am hoping to find my bloggin' Mojo while I am away! Nathan offered to bring a lap top...but who wants to mess with that on top of all the other stuff we are lugging to Orlando? I mean -3 suitcases, 2 backpacks and a stroller is enough to worry about, plus I am already worried sick that something will happen to my "Good Camera," the last thing I need to worry about is something happening to a lap top! I am seriously thinking about using my mom's little camera (and its pink;) at Disney, and leaving my Canon Rebel here. We purchased a photo package through Disney, so why have the extra worry of something happening to it?
I am getting really excited! We have a full week planned! Saturday and Sunday we are spending time with good friends from church, and we are going to church Sunday. I can not wait for that. I emailed my friend Mike who leads Praise and Worship, and requested my favorites...ha ha :) Monday we check into our resort, and we are going to Epcot and having dinner at the "Coral Reef" restaurant. Tuesday we are seeing our Friends Mike and Jade, and going to Magic Kingdom. Wednesday we are hitting Magic Kingdom again, getting our pictures taken, and going to a character breakfast. Thursday, Nathan's parents arrive, we are going to Animal Kingdom, and Nathan and I are going out to dinner at one of my Favorite restaurants...alone! yay! Friday, More Magic Kingdom, and another Character Dining, Saturday, Hollywood Studios and Sunday, one more day at the Magic Kingdom! Monday morning we fly home....and Nathan and I have Dr's appts that afternoon! So, it will be a busy week, and I am sure it will go by fast! :( I am so excited to see Wesley's reaction to everything. He LOVES Mickey Mouse, and is excited to see him. I wonder how much weight I'll gain.......ha ha! Until we meet again....be safe and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment