Its been a whirlwind of a past few days! It seems like we don't stop going some days! I have been feeling better. My sinuses are acting up, but I am eating better, and feeling better. Only a few more weeks until we find out the sex of this baby! I can't wait! I'm ready to start getting the nursery ready!
Nathan had his ENT appointment on Tuesday. It looks like he has sleep apnea, and he is having a sleep study done on January 5th. The Dr is 90% sure he will need surgery, but has to do a sleep study so that the insurance company will pay for it. So, his surgery is planned for February, and he will have his tonsils removed, and his palate reconstructed along with his pharynx. Wow! Poor Guy!
So, that news along with some work meeting conflicts with Nathan, we decided to move our Orlando trip up a few weeks. We are now going Jan 17th- Jan 26th. Its about an 8 hour drive, and I wasn't feeling up for that, so Nathan suggested that we just fly. So, we are, which is making me look forward to the trip so much more! We got a cabin at Ft Wilderness Lodge, which I am excited because I haven't stayed there before! I am also excited because we have a few days built in there to just relax, and we can take the parks slowly. I hate being rushed on vacation! Nathan has promised me some spa time at one of the resorts.....I can not wait!!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment