Ok, since I am such a cool person....I'll tell. I just got 4 emails asking about the baby names! Here they are!
If its a boy.......his name will be Bennett Allen. I love the name Bennett. We will call him Ben for short. Allen is my Dad's middle name, and my Mom's Maiden name (both spelled that way). We orginally were going to use my Dad's name- Dean- for the Middle name, but went with Allen instead. We can honor both my Dad and my Mom's family that way, plus we like the sound of it better.
Ok....for a girl.....her name will be Allison Laura. I have always loved the name Allison, and the nickname Allie. Laura is for my cousin Laura that I am close with. I love the two names together!
So there you have it! I spilled the beans!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment