Monday, December 15, 2008

I HEART TARGET!

Ok, like I need more of a reason to LOVE Target. I ordered some Maternity clothes online about two and half weeks ago. They were offering free shipping, and they had great stuff on clearance (which is the best part about shopping online, no digging through racks!). So I placed my order, and it was about $85.00 worth of clothes, but it was great deals! Well, as I was shopping at Target today, I remembered that I placed that order and still didn't receive it ( I am terrible about forgetting about stuff that I buy online...packages will show up...and I'm like oh yea...). So when I got home, I checked my account online, and they shipped it to my OLD ORLANDO ADDRESS! I called to inquire why, and it was because my debit card billing address was my Old Orlando address. Which is mind boggling, because we get e-statements from our bank, but we also get mailings from our bank. Also, I know I updated this information with Bank of America. So, when I was checking out at Target.com, I clicked "use billing address as shipping address" not realizing that BofA had my billing address as my Orlando address. Customer service at Target was really nice- and get this, they REFUNDED MY MONEY! I was shocked! The package was delivered on December 3rd, and its now the 15th....so the Customer service rep doesn't think the people who bought our house is going to return these clothes or put return to sender on the box. I did call my old neighbor to see if they could go over and ask them about it, I just want Target to get their merchandise back. I feel bad that they are at a loss with these clothes, and I got my money back. I called BofA today to clarify that my billing address was right- and they had the correct address. Target returned my money within 5 minutes! I checked my account, money was back in, and I reordered the clothes (free shipping until Dec 18th!).
It makes me sad that people are dishonest. These people that bought my old house, I really hope that they return the clothes.
Ok, an Target....I would love you 100x more if you would build a Target in Jefferson!

No comments:

Post a Comment