Sunday, December 14, 2008

Life is Good


Seriously there are days that I have to pinch myself. Life is good. God is good. All is good. This weekend was great. Nothing beyond special, just us, having fun, and relaxing. Saturday morning we had plans to go to the Zoo in Atlanta. But, it was 50 degrees as our high, and Wes already had a stuffy nose, so we decided to stay home and play at the house. It was so nice. Wesley and Nathan will just play, and play. I usually use that time to get get caught up on stuff around the house.

Saturday night we went out to Olive Garden with Anna and Nelson. I have been craving Olive Garden for days now! After dinner we went Christmas shopping, and we able to finish almost everyone. Tomorrow I have to run to Target and get a few more things- and I am done! YAY! Wesley still had his runny nose this morning, so I decided to stay home from church. I don't want him getting sicker or getting anyone else sick. So we stayed home and wrapped presents, and Nathan went to church. This afternoon, we played Yahtzee Free-for-all with my Mom and Grandma- lots of fun! I love playing board games!

Tomorrow I go to the Dr's, I am so excited! Hopefully I can get him to "peak" at the goods :) Oh- and to my Kodak followers....sorry, I need to post pictures, I haven't been taking many since we are mostly hanging around the house. I'll post some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment