Thursday, December 25, 2008


Merry Christmas! I hope you had a fabulous day! Wesley had a great morning, and was so overwhelmed by getting so many toys! He wasn't sure what to play with first! Our morning started really early! We ended up not going to bed on Christmas Eve until about 2 am (playing games)....so we were all dragging by this afternoon! I finally got all my pictures on Kodak, it took all night!....too many pictures, and BIG files! Here's the play by play.....

Christmas Eve, we always go to church, have a heavy appetizer type of dinner, and we all get to open one gift.....usually PJ's! Wesley had fun putting out Milk and cookies for Santa...carrots for the reindeer. Wes snuck a cookie off Santa's plate...and I asked him about it, and he said "Its just one Mom!" Afterwards, we played cards til wee hours of the night. I have been blessed with a sinus infection- and I totally can not breathe....blah!

Wes woke up at about 6:30 Christmas morning. He was so excited to see presents under our tree! I kept all of them hidden until Christmas morning, so he went from nothing, to the tree being filled with gifts! His big Santa gift is wrapped in special gold paper! Santa must of thought he was a good boy because he got his big Geo Town present :)
There wasn't much I wanted for Christmas. Nathan and I got a flat screen TV for bedroom, and I got diamond ear rings. I also wanted some new maternity clothes for Florida, and I got that! Yay! Nathan got a few Wii games, and clothes and stuff! Christmas afternoon, we had our traditional dinner....Ham and Turkey! We played games all night! Poor Wes was asleep b 7pm, just tired from the busy day! We had a GREAT Christmas! I hope you guys did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment