As you can imagine, things are busy here lately! Between Christmas stuff, guests, shopping, and cooking....it's busy times! I am also "up to my ears" (excuse the pun) in Disney planning. I had no idea planning a vacation could be so time consuming, but we are trying to meet up with friends while we are there, and we are using the Disney dining package, so making reservations, picking our restaurants, and trying to figure out who we are going to meet on what day has me NUTS! Also, my In-laws are meeting us in Orlando on Thursday of the trip, and staying through Sunday. They are staying at a nearby resort, and are going to to the parks with us on Friday and Saturday. This is awesome because I am sure Nathan and I will need a break by then, so we have a few "date" nights planned that week!
Tomorrow is the big ultrasound day. Everyone keeps asking me if I am excited. I can't explain it really. Excited....yes....but its weird to think that our whole "family of 3" is going to really change tomorrow....and I think more than anything I am nervous! I just want everything to be alright! Healthy is really what I "want." (I love it when people ask me that question...."What do you want?" Like I have choice....lol) Our appointment is at 8:30 am, and then we meet with my Dr at 9, so I'll post as soon as I can!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment