Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun Stuff!

The past two days have been busy and lots of fun! Yesterday was Wesley's school party. I love his school, his teachers and his little class. With just 3 boys and 3 girls, its a cute little group. they had a great lunch together, cupcake decorating and gift exchange. Here's a few pictures.


Later that night Abby hosted a cookie exchange partty. It was lots of fun, and we got some YUMMY treats! Here are us gals...of course Abby has to "ham" the picture up :) Ms. Show hands :)

Today the weather was a bit overcast....but it was 70 DEGREES!!!! YAY! So, Abby and I took advantage of this great weather, and got the kids outside! There is an awesome park not too far, so we played there for almost 3 hours today! The kids even had a picnic in one of the playhouses, and thought that was the coolest. At one point the kids were running so much, they were sweating! It was great to get outside, and let them run that energy off! The kids played so good today too! Not one argument or anyone crying- great day!

Also, I did upload pictures to kodak the other day, but got an error message, so I am reloading them now. Hopefully by tonight I'll have our pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment