Monday, December 8, 2008

In Search of Hunley....


Wesley has a "lovey." He is a Large Ty beanie Baby that is a dog, that Wesley named "Hunley," after the dog on Curious George. Hunley is apart of the family at this point. He eats dinner with us, rides to school, goes to church, gives us all kisses and watches Wesley take his bath at night. I am starting to prefer Hunley over Leroy actually. Well today it happened, and I knew it would- Hunley got lost. Panic was all over Wesley as we searched high and low for Hunley. Finally we found him in our downstairs bath tub. Wesley went potty earlier, and I guess left him in there. So, I got to thinking. We need a spare Hunley. I had no idea of Hunley's real name, just that he was made by Ty. So after searching through 800 Ty dogs on ebay, I found him. His name is actually Whiffer, and he is a plushie....not a beanie....an of course is retired, and is going for $29.99 on amazon. Seriously, who still collects these?! I'm bidding on two on Ebay, so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment