Monday, December 15, 2008

No sex today

Haha, I bet you are thrown off by that title! Hee hee! No baby gender today :( My OB/GYN was crazy busy today, so I couldn't sneak back there to see the gender of the baby. Oh well, no biggie, I can wait another week! The Dr's appointment went good, heartbeat is around 160, and I only gained a pound last month! YAY!

I went to Target this morning. It was PACKED! I could not believe the crowds for a Monday morning. I got a few more gifts that I needed to get, and a baby shower gift. I went ahead and registered at Target while I was there. I'll put gender specific stuff on it next week, but as I was registering, my good friend called and asked what I was doing. I said " I'm registering stuff for the baby at Target." She laughed and said " I am actually on my way to Target right now!" She then told me she is getting some stuff off the registry today because she is so excited. I was laughing so hard, and kept telling her to wait- that its mostly practical boring stuff. But she insisted, so when I came home today, she emailed me and told me to check out my registry, and see what she bought me. Which I am not complaining...baby gifts are great :)

ps- you can buy me stuff.....I mean the baby stuff.....hahaha...here...:) or just be nosy and see what we are registered for....
http://www.target.com/registry/baby/3KYT3C5V1LD75/guestview

No comments:

Post a Comment