Monday, December 1, 2008

I love Victoria's Secret!

They always have the best online deals! Just a few weeks ago, I got 2 Bras and 2 pairs of panties for 15.00! Tonight I just came across this deal, and it worked!

From now through Wednesday you can get 20% off your entire purchase at VictoriasSecret.com using the code "GET20".

Flannel Pajama sets are currently 50% off, plus you can get free slippers when you buy a set using code "SLIPPER08".

You can also get a free set of fragrances (I'm unsure of size/type) by using code "FA814233". It automatically adds it to your bag.

So...if you use all 3 of these codes, you can get 1 pair of Flannel PJ's, 1 pair of slippers, and a set of fragrances for approximately $33 -this price includes shipping and tax! I am going to use the slippers and perfume as a Christmas gift!! Its a $50 perfume set! FREE!

I also bought a swimsuit that I have been wanting that is on clearance! With the 20% off, and clearance price, its a great deal! And...its Paisley!!! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment