Saturday I ended up sleeping until almost 9. The boys got up around 7, and were busy playing trains and Cars, that I didn't hear a peep out of them. After I woke up, Nathan made a big breakfast, and we relaxed around all morning. It was SO cold here, and for those who think I am chicken- our highs are running about 9 degrees BELOW our normal December high- and I am FREEZING! Saturday afternoon we headed to the downtown Jefferson Parade with the Libsack's. Carley's dance studio participated in the parade, so we were so excited to see Carley in her first parade!


After we had a very "eventful" dinner at Beef O' Brady's. Wesley got some cuddle time in with Graham!
At Church today we had a covered dish lunch after service. Living in the South....man those people can cook some BBQ! SO, SO good! Yum. We all took a big nap Sunday, then decorated the outside with lights. Wesley was so excited, and is loving all the lights this year. 
After that, we played a REALLY fun board game with My Mom and Grandma, and had dinner. My Mom took Wes to go look at lights tonight for an hour, and Nathan and I power cleaned the house. We got all the laundry folded and put away, house vacuumed, dishes done, and bathrooms cleaned in that hour. It was great!I am feeling pretty good. I have a migraine coming on right now, so I am trying my best to fight it. I haven't thrown up in a week! YAY! I have a DR's appt next Monday, and then the next Tuesday (23rd) is our BIG ultrasound! YAY! Any ideas on the baby's gender. I am STILL sticking to boy. So far I have had 1 boy dream, and 2 girl dreams. But through this whole pregnancy, I have had the feeling its a boy! We have names picked out for both!

No comments:
Post a Comment