
Kids say the darnedest things, and lately Wesley has been so funny. Here are a few....
Tonight as Wes was brushing his teeth, Nathan and I noticed that he was pushing his toothbrush up against the mirror. I said to Wes "What are you doing?" He said "Getting toothpaste." I looked at Nathan kind of puzzled...and we realized, he saw it on an infomercial! It's a toothpaste holder that you mount on your mirror, and put your toothbrush under and it puts a small amount of toothpaste on it!
Earlier this week, Wes asked if we could go to Chucky Cheese. I said " no, not today." He went into " But pleeaasssseee Mom" mode, and started to whine. I said, no again, and said maybe while I am at the hospital, that is something that Grammy can take him to. He said " Ok, but what is it?" I said "what do you mean, what is what?" He said " What is Chucky Cheese?" I had to laugh, here he is throwing a tantrum about going somewhere, and he has no idea what he is talking about! So I explained to him that it's a place where you can eat pizza, and play games. He then added "and a kid can be a kid!"
Yesterday, I said to Wes "Tomorrow we are going to see Carley and play with her." Carley has been on a cruise with her family, so I asked Wes if he missed her. He said " Yes, and she is going to marry me." Then out of the blue he said "Is Mr. Syd (Carley's Dad) going to be there?" It made me laugh so hard...I don't think he was nervous about seeing Syd, actually I think he wanted to see Syd, but it was just funny to hear him ask that after talking about marrying Carley!
We have been getting a lot of packages lately. Mostly for baby Allie. Every time we get one, Wes will ask, "Is that from God's Mom Ellen?" Meaning is that from my God Mom, Ellen (she sends him packages/cards often).
I could go on forever. He is just saying the cutest things lately, and is making us laugh so hard!

No comments:
Post a Comment