My little guy is so sick :( Monday early morning (at about 2 am) he had a high fever- 103, and started to cough nasty. So on Monday morning, we headed to the Dr, and he has bronchitis. Poor little guy. I can't seem to get rid of the fever, it comes and goes really quickly, even with Motrin and Tylenol every 4 hours. I will say, with him being this sick, he's been so good. Very good humor, and doing everything that I ask of him. Yesterday after the Dr, he layed on the couch all day, and then took a 4 hour nap. Even though we got antibiotics, Wes still had a fever last night, and it spiked again at 103 :( at about 2:30 am. He's still not feeling that great today.
Nathan and I both agree....no kids in our bed. When they are infants, that is one thing, but when they are bigger...we need our sleep and space. This has never been an issue with Wesley, he has always loved his own bed. BUT....when he is sick, I feel so much better having him right next to me, being able to check his fever and give him meds as I need to, so last night he slept with us. It reminded me so much of when he was a little baby, and he would sleep with us. Then it reminded me that in about a month, I am going to have a little baby in that spot. It's weird and sad at the same time. Weird that I am going to have two babies, weird that Wesley is not going to be my 100% focus. I'm sad because Wes is growing up so fast, and needing me less, even though I love this age. I just can't describe the feelings that I am feeling. I know what's coming this time, and it so comforting and scary at the same time!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment