We had a sonogram today to check Allie's size. She is a CHUNK! I am 35 weeks and she is 7 pounds! That's a FULL term baby! My Mom and Nathan went to the sonogram today, and we got to see her sweet little face, and we got a good confirmation that she is a girl :) This time I could even see! She is doing fabulous in there, kicking and playing. At one point, she had her arm up to her face, and she was sucking on her arm, so Ally (the sonogram tech- yes we are on a first name basis!:) went to go look at other stuff, and came back to her face, and she had her foot up in her eye! Because of all the wiggling and stuff we didn't get great face pictures. We saw a lot of her face, but she wouldn't stay still long enough to get good pictures! She has lots of hair (it was floating in the fluid!), she somewhat looks like Wes with the chubby cheeks, but she is definitely more feminine looking! She is happy because apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid (more than normal), and she is enjoying the "Hot Tub" that she is soaking in!
After the sonogram, I had my check up. I am measuring at 40 weeks. So...I am still not going to deliver until 39 weeks. They gave me the option of having an amnio to see about lung development again so that I could have her early, but I decided to stay with mother nature, and let it decide! God forbid that I elected to have her early, and she have problems because of it. I can do 4 more weeks. I'll survive. I am having contractions like crazy, and I am dilated to 1 cm, so if I go into labor naturally, then yes, I will not stop it, and I will have a c-section.
Here is my sweet gal :) First is of her hand, and two are of her face.....


No comments:
Post a Comment