Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catching up

I have been MIA lately, mostly due to just being busy! Tuesday we had a full day of shopping, errands, and taking my Grandma to the Dr. She is still very dizzy. She has a sinus infection and an ear infection, so they are wondering if that is what is causing the dizziness. Her primary Dr looked over her hospital records, and thinks that her body was about to have a stroke. So, we are praising God that we got her to the hospital on time! Usually in the afternoon when Wes naps, I try to catch up my blog and clean up the house. The past few days, I have been super tired, and usually take a nap! On top of being pregnant, I have some sinus icky stuff going on that is making me even more tired.
Wednesday I did some shopping before I went to Wesley's Easter Party at school. I got some great deals on winter clothes for next year, dress shoes and sandals from Bass for Nathan, and cute stuff for post pregnancy at Banana Republic for me! Wesley's school party was fun, and I am so sad to see this year coming to an end. Wes loves school so much, and his teachers. next year he will be in the three day three's class on M, W and TH. The director and I talked about putting him in the 4's since he will be 4 in Nov. but I decided to keep him with his age group. This year he youngest, and I think it will be good for him to be the oldest. Also, if he did 4's next year, he'd have to do 4's again the following year because he misses the Kindergarten cut off. That would break his heart that everyone else got to go but him....so I think it's best just to keep him where he should be. I am glad though that we did move him up this year. I couldn't imagine him being in the 2 year old class. He has learned so much this year, socially and academically! The only bad part is....his beloved Carley is going to the 4's because she is going to be 4 before the Sept 1st cutoff. Sad, sad stuff! Last night we had Bible study at our house, the guys went out to dinner, and the girls met at my house. Busy, Busy!
This morning we headed to the park for a play date with the neighborhood Mom's and their kids. We couldn't have picked a better day, and we had so much fun. The kids played together so well, and the weather is just beautiful. Sunny and in the 70's. We packed lunches and had an Easter Egg hunt afterwards. I uploaded the pictures to Kodak. I'd upload some on here.....but I have to go get Wes ready for his first T-ball game! I told you things are busy! This weekend is just as crazy with Easter and other stuff planned. No slowing down until Allie gets here! Every weekend there are plans...crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment