I am amazed at the things Wesley is saying lately. Yesterday he said to me "Mom, I am going to be an airplane pilot so I can fly up and see God and Grandpa everyday. Blueberry and Toby too." (Blueberry is my in law's horse that just had to be put down, and Toby is my Mom's dog that died about 10 years ago, but my Mom told him about it a few weeks ago- he asked her if she ever had a pet- and he keeps bringing the dog up!) It is so sweet to see his curiosity, personality and imagination evolve. I love his simplicity. I love that Heaven is that simple to him....you just fly up in the sky and go there.....Earlier today he was playing on his swing set, and said he was Superman. I said " Wes...will you come save me?" He said "Mom, I'll always be here to save you."
Wes, you have no idea how much you "save me" everyday.....
Thank you God for this precious baby boy. I could not be more in love with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment