I get tired just thinking about all the things going on right now. I swear, I feel like we are trying to do a bit too much right now! I am looking forward to a nice relaxing summer.....with my TWO kids!Let's see.....Saturday morning we went to our church's Easter Egg hunt. Some of you may know, but I work very part time for my church. I coordinate the children's ministry activities and
the curriculum. I really love doing it and it gives me something to focus my energy on. (Again....on a side note....I LOVE our church!) Anyway, I coordinated the Easter Egg hunt. It was great, and so much fun. In Orlando, I had to plan this for 300 plus kids.....nightmare.....here....30...piece of cake. Wesley had a lot of fun, and only wanted 5 eggs. For some reason he had that in his head...." I want 5 eggs, Mom." I just laughed and said "Ok, but you might want more when you see how many we have." Nope, just 5. He counted as he picked them up, and sat on the step eating his treats after he had his 5 eggs. He ended up winning one of the prize baskets. Instead of who had the most eggs, we planted 3 prize eggs in the hunt, and Wes got one. After the Easter egg hunt, our Pastor came over to pick up our old swing set. He has a 2 year old boy, and we were so happy to pass on Wes' old swing set to them. We had lunch, and hung out outside all afternoon. Nathan worked on the lawn, and Wes of course had to "help." It was so cute seeing Wesley follow Nathan around, and do everything Nathan did, that I grabbed the camera, and took a picture. Right when I said "Cheese" Wes grabbed Nathan's leg, and posed like this. It might be my new favorite picture!! The weather was fabulous, and we were all a little sun kissed at the end of the day! My cousins stopped by to see my Grandma, and to drop off a baby gift. They were out of town on business last weekend and weren't able to come over. So we visited with them, and then Nathan and I went out.
the curriculum. I really love doing it and it gives me something to focus my energy on. (Again....on a side note....I LOVE our church!) Anyway, I coordinated the Easter Egg hunt. It was great, and so much fun. In Orlando, I had to plan this for 300 plus kids.....nightmare.....here....30...piece of cake. Wesley had a lot of fun, and only wanted 5 eggs. For some reason he had that in his head...." I want 5 eggs, Mom." I just laughed and said "Ok, but you might want more when you see how many we have." Nope, just 5. He counted as he picked them up, and sat on the step eating his treats after he had his 5 eggs. He ended up winning one of the prize baskets. Instead of who had the most eggs, we planted 3 prize eggs in the hunt, and Wes got one. After the Easter egg hunt, our Pastor came over to pick up our old swing set. He has a 2 year old boy, and we were so happy to pass on Wes' old swing set to them. We had lunch, and hung out outside all afternoon. Nathan worked on the lawn, and Wes of course had to "help." It was so cute seeing Wesley follow Nathan around, and do everything Nathan did, that I grabbed the camera, and took a picture. Right when I said "Cheese" Wes grabbed Nathan's leg, and posed like this. It might be my new favorite picture!! The weather was fabulous, and we were all a little sun kissed at the end of the day! My cousins stopped by to see my Grandma, and to drop off a baby gift. They were out of town on business last weekend and weren't able to come over. So we visited with them, and then Nathan and I went out.
Today after church, Nathan planted a bunch of shrubs for my Mom in her side yard. Wes was a "big" helper and was doing odd jobs with Nathan. He at one point was collecting worms, and found over 7 worms in the yard. We grilled out this afternoon, played cards, and dyed Easter Eggs. Wes was so tired this evening from everything, that he went to bed at 6:30, and we haven't heard from him since! I hope he's not up super early tomorrow! Tomorrow night he is going to his "big brother class" at the hospital. He thinks we are going to see Baby Allie. I keep explaining that we are not going to see her, that we will just see where she is going to be born, and learn about taking care of babies. I made some progress in Allie's room, but I do need to still hang some stuff, and Wes is asleep, so I can't hang pictures right now. I'll do my best tomorrow! In the mean time....I uploaded a lot of pictures to the Kodak Gallery!
On a side note.....I am huge. I am happy to say not huge like I was with Wes, a different type of huge. This time I am all belly. Little Allie is breech. My Ob said that she is going to be a big baby, and that is why I am so big in the front- because she is breech. With Wes I was just big everywhere. Swollen, and big....this time its all belly. I am constantly getting strangers asking me when am I due, and how in the world I can make it that long. Trust me, I feel huge, but I am not as uncomfortable as I was with Wesley. My next Ultrasound is April 20th- YAY....I am so excited to see her, and to see how big she is! I still have only gained about 30 pounds. Which with Wes- I gained 80 total.

No comments:
Post a Comment