Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!


Happy Birthday to my AWESOME Mom! I love ya so much, and I am who I am today because of you! You are the best! I thank God everyday for you and our relationship. You truly are my best friend!

It's been a busy week, but an exciting week....I am PRAISING God for a lot of awesome things!

4 of my friends just announced that they are pregnant! One of them is a friend that I have been praying VERY hard for since she was having some difficulties getting pregnant. She just found out this week....and I am secretly hoping it's twins! 'Tis the season of life for babies! I remember there was a time that all my friends were getting married, and we had a wedding every month to go to! Now it's babies and baby showers! I love it!

Nathan closed another "nice" sale this week. Not as big as the one two weeks ago, but its definitely a good sale, and commission! :) Good job sweetie! He has another appointment for a big sale on April 15th....Go Nathan!

My Aunt got some good news on some medical tests that she was having done. Praise God!

I am also praising God for the fabulous friends I have made while being here. Really....my girlfriends ROCK!

My Baby girl is just a jumpin' and a jiving in my belly, and makes me giggle all day. I sometimes wondering if she is rearranging furniture in there! She is moving all over, but the poor thing has hiccups at least 5 times a day. I love feeling her! I can not wait to meet her. I am just dying to hold her! I am counting down the hours until my next u/s on April 20th. My Mom is going, and is excited to see her too! It's going to be another 3-D so I can't wait to see how much she has changed!

My precious Boy. He is just growing and a joy to be with everyday. His God Mom Ellen sent him a package this week for Easter, and inside it had a beautiful book about the first Easter. Wes saw the picture of Jesus on the front, and he said " Mom, God sent me this book in the mail?!" What a sweet boy! He is excited for the Easter Bunny this year, but is more interested in Jesus and the cross. He has so many questions, and I just love it! I bought a Toddler Bible in addition to his Children's Bible, thinking the toddler's Bible would be easier to understand....he insists on reading the children's Bible, saying the Toddler's Bible is for babies. He even put it in Allie's room!

I am one Blessed Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment