I went back and forth about Maternity photos. Since this is definitely my last baby, I decided to do it. I didn't want to regret it later. I am happy with how they came out. I look huge, but I am huge....so it's ok! Tomorrow we have an Ultrasound at 3:30, and I am anxious to see how big Allie is! The past three days I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions REALLY bad. I called my Dr today, and she wants me to stay sofa bound and drink a ton of water until I see her tomorrow. My back is killing me, and these contractions are taking my breath away! Personally, I think we'll be meeting her before May 20th....we'll see....
Here are a few photo's.....I'll publish the rest at Kodak....We didn't do too many....I was tired, and we had a busy day....and I was contracting! Our last family of 3 photo shoot!


No comments:
Post a Comment