Friday, March 20, 2009

My Son the Georgia Peach

Wesley lately has become obsessed with his Bible. He loves hearing the stories, and every night to get him out of the bath tub, we have to "threaten" that we are not going to read a Bible story unless he listens, and gets out of the bath tub. Last night, he was upset that we weren't going to read because he was fooling around and not getting out of the bath. He yells out at one point "But Daddy, I want to hear the story about the naked people and peach tree again!" Nathan and I had to stop and laugh...already a Georgia peach!
I was putting sheets on our bed today, and he asked me what I was doing. I told him that I washed the sheets, and now they are clean, and I am putting them back on the bed. He said "Did you pee on them?" I said " No, of course not!" Then he got real serious and said "Did Daddy?"

I think this age is really my favorite, the things he says is just adorable! I find myself laughing all day at him! He is such a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment