Monday, March 9, 2009

I know, I am running behind!

It's been a fun but a whirlwind of a weekend! I blame it on the weather! It was just gorgeous, and I wanted to be outside 24/7! Snow one weekend...80's the next...CRAZY! Saturday Nathan's brother and SIL were going to come over and visit. They were in the ATL area for a birthday party. So, we hot up, had a big Saturday breakfast....and waited for them to get here. They called around 10 am, and we were still waiting at noon. Nathan called them to see what was going on, the ended up getting really lost, and were about 2 hours away. They had plans that afternoon, as did we...so we decided to just skip the visit. Saturday night we went over to my Brother's house. We had a great time with family, and Wes loves playing with all the stuff over there....the hot tub, the big yard, Rock band....

Sunday we overslept for church. Yes, we "sprang forward" but I didn't expect us all to sleep past 8:30! So we had a relaxing morning in, then went to a birthday party, then had everyone over for steaks on the grill! YUM! YAY! I am so excited its warm out! Later that night we got to playing games, and had so much fun. We laughed so hard that "someone" peed their pants and had to go home! I won't name any names!! :)

Wesley's first t-ball practice was tonight.....it went great! He did so good, and listened so well! I am very proud of him. Nathan is the assistant coach, and is helping with "corralling" the kids...but in all...they were great! I'll post pictures on Kodak as soon as I can. Here is one....I am just SO BEAT! I am off to take a bath, and "veg" out!

Ps- I am oficially HUGE! 10 more weeks.....how can I get any bigger?!

No comments:

Post a Comment