
Ok, I didn't sign up for this. Sorry, but I don't see the beauty of it either. Just think, last year at this time I was getting ready to drink margaritas on the beach in Mexico.....now that's a beautiful thing! This icky cold slushy snow....no thanks....I am such a southern girl, and I like my sun. Wesley woke up from his nap this afternoon, and saw all the snow, and said " Holy cow!" So we bundled him up (haha, with extra socks, and his fleece lined crocs- I was not letting him wear his stride rites!), and let him play out in the snow. He liked it for about 10 minutes, and then was whining that he was cold. I don't blame him, I wouldn't even get off the front porch!I uploaded a bunch of pictures of our snow day...almost 5 inches! They are all at www.kodakgallery.com/christiansenfamily
School is closed tomorrow....lets hope Nathan has the day off too! That would be awesome :)

No comments:
Post a Comment