My big boy did so great today for his X-rays and cleaning! I am so proud of him! He has been to the dentist twice before, but never had anything done, just getting acquainted....so this was all new to him! We went to a fabulous Pediatric Dentist in Watkinsville today, and they were so patient, and the place was so much fun! Wesley had a TV to watch that was mounted on the ceiling, he got a new tooth brush, a new toy, and a balloon. Best part- no cavities! YAY! I always worry if I am brushing his teeth good enough! Here's my thankful thought of the day.....I am thankful for health and dental insurance. Its something I used to take for granted, but it is such a huge blessing. I can not imagine people having to go without medicine or healthcare because they can't afford it. Here are a few pictures of my guy getting his teeth cleaned :)


After the dentist we had a big morning of errands planned. Bank, Dollar store, Target, Car Wash....whew, it was a lot! At Target we got Wesley's T-ball helmet, and his new glove! He is on the Astro's team this year, and his first practice is Monday night.

We have a busy weekend planned. My Brother in Law and his wife, are coming to visit from Mobile on Saturday, and then Saturday night we have plans with my Brother. Sunday we have church and a birthday party. Thank goodness the weather is going to be beautiful! 76 degrees on Saturday! I can't wait! The past few days have been gorgeous! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:
Post a Comment