
What a wonderful day! We had a perfect afternoon celebrating our little boy, Wesley! The weather was awesome, we had a great crowd of kids that were so well behaved, and we had so much fun! Wesley was beyond excited about having a party, and getting to "blow out candles." The bounce house was a hit, even though the blower went out at the end of the party. (BTW- I called the Moonwalk people, and they are refunding our money...yay! I told them that it was ok, since it was the end of the party, but they insisted! So yay, I'm putting that "found" money in Wesley's college savings!) The kids had fun playing on the swing set, and in the yard too. Wesley got some great new toys and games, and we have been playing with them all weekend! Thanks again for everyone that came! You really made our little boy feel so special, and we are truly blessed by your friendship! All the other pictures are on the Kodak website!
I have to laugh, because it seems like Wesley's birthday's get more and more relaxed. His first birthday party, we had over 100 guests! I have to say, I love having these smaller parties....so much easier, and less stressful!
I have to laugh, because it seems like Wesley's birthday's get more and more relaxed. His first birthday party, we had over 100 guests! I have to say, I love having these smaller parties....so much easier, and less stressful!
My belly is starting to "show." I feel like I just look fat more than anything, but my bump is starting to become noticeable! Yikes! Already! My OB said I'd show sooner this time around, I guess so! I'm super excited to see the baby on Wednesday!
Besides that, we are having a lazy day today! I think we deserve it! I am making a huge batch of homemade Chicken noodle soup, and a Pumpkin Crunch cake for my family. Nelson and Anna stayed over last night, and so did my cousins, so we are going to play cards with my Mom and Grandma, and hang out for the rest of the evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment