Wow, what a day its been! We were orginally supposed to fly to Pensacola for Thanksgiving, and we couldn't find a flight home that worked with our schedule, so at the last minute we decided to stay home. Looking at the big picture, I am so glad we did! I am feeling so much better. They put me on a blood pressure medicine that is supposed to prevent with migraines in pregnancy, lets hope it works! I haven't had a migraine in a long time, but with this pregnancy, I am having lots of them! Before I left, they gave me this "headache cocktail" of a bunch of drugs, and I was out of it most of the day yesterday. So, we are going to have a big dinner this weekend!
I'm off for some black Friday shopping. I am nuts...I know, but I am hoping to get a flat screen TV for our bedroom for a good price! Also, Old Navy is having a good sale, and I am needing some more maternity clothes. Wish me luck :)
I updated my blog playlist with some Christmas tunes. One of my favorites is Jessica Simpson and Nick Lacey's "Baby its cold outside." I'm still sad they broke up, and I still watch my newlyweds DVS. I am totally Team Jessica, and I am totally crazy about Jessica....so no crap talking about her!! :)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment