I am scared to even tell you this, I don't want to jinx it.....but.....I'm feeling better! I haven't thrown up in 48 hours, I am able to eat "normal" food, and I have energy. Technically, I am getting close to my second trimester....so could it be that the morning sickness is FINALLY done with? I will say, I am taking 3 different meds a day (Reglan, Zofran, Phergan), a B-6 vitamin, and unisom, on top of my prenatal vitamins. This morning as I was running some errands, I was craving a Publix sub...and I ate the whole thing- at 10 am!!! Its so weird to think that last week at this time, I was on my "death bed" curled up in a fetal position, not wanting to do anything, and this morning, I am cleaning out closets!
We have a busy week ahead of us, Wesley's birthday party is on Saturday. We rented a bounce house, so I am praying for pretty weather. We are having lots of friends and family, and I think we are going to have about 10 kids here! Wesley is really excited, and we went to Sam's yesterday to order his cake (Laura- remind me to tell you about the dirt cake...lol....didn't turn out as I expected!). Tuesday is Wesley's actual birthday, and Nathan has the day off :) for Veteran's day! When we picked Wesley's birthday we originally picked Veteran's day because we like 11/11, and my Grandpa Misch is a Veteran, so we thought that would be a cool birthday. Then we realized, Nathan would always have the day off! Yay! So we are going as a family to the aquarium. Wesley is IN LOVE with animals/fish/dinosaurs- Especially fish, so our Florida friends sent Wesley birthday money to get aquarium annual passes for our family this year. Georgia has an amazing aquarium, and I know we'll get lots of use out of these passes! We are so thankful, so thanks again, what a great gift! :)
Wednesday we have another sonogram, prenatal appointment. Nathan is really excited to see the baby. He is such an eager Daddy, and can't wait to feel the baby move. He keeps asking if the baby is kicking yet, and I keep telling him that we've got a long while to go :)
Now that I am feeling better I'll try to get back to my bloggin' self. I have neglected a lot- my house, couponing, cooking etc. Thank GOODNESS for my Mom and Grandma. They have done so much this past month to help. Cleaning, cooking laundry, babysitting, and even cutting and organizing coupons- they are amazing!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment