I really try to keep up my blog during the weekend, but it seems like time passes by, and I just can't! Between sleeping in, hanging out as a family, cleaning up the house, and working on
projects around the house...things are pretty buys around here! I'll back track to Saturday. Saturday we had breakfast with Santa. Wesley's preschool had this cute little event, and we went at about 9am. Wesley was so excited, he talked, and talked about it the whole day before. We saw Santa, stood in line, and when it was Wesley's turn, he clung to me, and like a deer in headlights he walked closer to Santa....then...Burst into tears! So...no sitting on Santa's lap this year. Wes said. "I'll mail him a
letter." So, we finished breakfast, and decided to put the tree up this year. Normally, I hate this. No putting the tree up, but putting it before Thanksgiving. Wesley has been begging us to put it up, and since we aren't having any guests for Thanksgiving this year....I said " ok." Plus Saturday, I was feeling REALLY good...so I thought...."Lets get this over with." So...we put on some Christmas music, and packed away the Fall stuff, and decorated for Christmas. Wesley is in awe of the tree. He loves the lights, and sitting by it, and puts "presents" under the tree constantly. He'll get plates of play food, and make a plate of food up, and say" This is for Uncle Nelson." He's so funny. Later that night, Nelson and Anna came over with my Mom and Grandma for Pizza and cards. Nelson and Anna are in Orlando this week, and I'm going to miss them on Thursday :*(.
Sunday, the boys made me breakfast, and made pancakes in crazy shapes. Mickey
mouse....sting rays...puffer fish....Then, Nathan and I had a busy morning at church. We had to help set up, Greet, and run Children's church. I was exhausted by the time we got home. So after naps, we mostly just relaxed for the rest of the day! My Mom and Grandma came over for cards, but I got sick, and needed some couch time. At 14 weeks, I am still throwing up. I can't believe it. Its not as bad as it was....but still...I'm ready for the nausea to stop! Again, I am at my worst at night. My stomach just kills me, so I am usually in bed by 8:30, just so I can sleep it off! Today has just been nuts. Wesley had a school party at 11, so I only had 2 hours to run my errands. So, I had to go to Target to take advantage of some good deals that they were having on games! (haha, I bought 25 games...so if you have a preschooler, chances are they, are getting a game from me!) Seriously, great games for only $4.00! So, I bought for the toy drive also, and for Wes, and for Christmas gifts, and just some to keep in the closet for last minute birthday gifts. Then, I ran to Publix to get some shopping done, and then back to Wesley's school. Wesley's party was cute (I forgot my camera). Our class was the Pilgrims, and the other class was the Indians, so we all had a great lunch together. After, we had to go vote for the Senate run off in Georgia. I almost lost my cool while waiting there. Four people said something to me about Barrack Obama. I had to laugh, like they know my political beliefs?? One said "This should be a redo for president, not senate. I think they miscounted the votes." Seriously? um....sir... Obama won by almost 10 million votes. How is that a close race? How can people criticize a man, who is not even in office yet? Ugh, it makes me sick. The only thing that is going to bring this country together is if we work together, and move across party lines. Its amazing to me how many people don't know anything about the issues, but are so vocal about a candidate. I don't talk politics. I have learned that the hard way. I talk them with my Husband and brother, and that's about it. I am hosting Bible study tonight, so I need to go run the vacuum, and I have some over ripe bananas that are just dying to be made into banana bread! Hope you all had a great weekend! I am working on getting pictures up on my Kodak site!

No comments:
Post a Comment