The Flu shot has been the big debate these past few weeks. My OB is urging me to get it, but I don't want it. I am super paranoid of hurting the baby, all though everyone says its safe. Nathan is getting his Flu shot Saturday, so with both of my boys protected, I am taking my chances. When I blog about having the Flu, remind me about this!! Nathan is also seeing an ENT in the next few weeks for his AWFUL snoring and....bad breath. Its not a dental hygiene issue- as most people know, Nathan is NUTS about his teeth. He has the whitest teeth (without whitening), flosses twice a day, and has never had a cavity. But still, bad breath. So, they think it might be (gross) food settling down in his tonsils....and rotting, BLAH! So, we might be having our second tonsillectomy in our family before Christmas. Fun. Nathan has 8 more sick days to use, so he really wants to get it done before the year ends. He was supposed to get his tonsils out as a child, and never did.....so I guess this is the repercussions of not having it done sooner. Its times like this that I thank God we have awesome health insurance!!
On another note here are my boys playing Fireman last night. It was so cute :) Wes was using his baseball T-ball to act like it was a hose. Leroy was the fire dog! 

I am going to get the laundry and sheets finished, and relax for the rest of the day. I have a horrible migraine, so after Wesley's Dr appt, we went to Starbucks to get a treat, and then the Library to borrow books and movies. Its rainy and cold here today, so we need a day in. Tomorrow we have a neat play date planned at a new play museum, and we have had such a busy week....its so nice to just stay home! Oh- Aquarium pics are up....I uploaded them, and then forgot to publish them :) They are up now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment