Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No rest for the weary!

I am so so tired! Obviously growing a baby is a lot of work on my body, but I am not sleeping well at night either. I keep having recurring dreams about my Dad. They are always about his funeral. Sometimes he is present and walking around at his funeral, sometimes we will be at his funeral and the events of the funeral are different. I have been dreaming about him and his funeral for the past 3 months. Its always at his funeral, but different circumstances keep coming up. Its usually about 4-5 times a week. Usually I wake up around 3 am, and have a hard time falling back to a good deep sleep. One night, I woke up and smelled cigarette smoke so strongly I started coughing (my Dad was a heavy smoker). I sat straight up, and said to Nathan "someone is smoking inside our house." Nathan got up, looked around the house, and...of course nothing. The next morning, Wesley said " Mommy, I smelled smoke in my bed." I am glad Nathan was standing there, because I was stunned. It's the weirdest thing! Anyone know anything about dreams? For fun, I emailed an online dream analysis group to see if they would analyze my dream. I am curious to see what they say. I'll post their response.

No comments:

Post a Comment