Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pickles, Cookies and Turkeys

I know, interesting title, huh? That's the theme of the day today. I have eaten almost a JAR of dill pickles today, baked 3 dozen cookies, and made 5 hand print turkeys with Wesley (I got these cute kits from Oriental Trading- look familiar Abby? I donated the extras to the class:). On top of that, I dusted my whole house(someone...anyone...please invent wood that will NOT attract dust!), did two loads of laundry, and cleaned our master bathroom...all before noon! I am obviously feeling LOTS better, I still get queasy at night, and I am sure I'll be paying for eating these pickles later! (the weird thing is, I really only want the pickle juice, not the actual pickle...someone in Texas is laughing as they are reading this...but I still don't eat them at the movies! haha :) Tomorrow while Wesley is at school, I am going to try to get my carpets steam cleaned, and clean out Wesley's toy room. I love days like this, where you can sit back, and say "wow, this place looks awesome!" Plus its FREEZING HERE today, so it was a great day to stay home! Ok, I am off to go catch up on TV....I am dying to see what happens on "The Hills!"
Oh- Did anyone catch the new series on TLC last night, "Twins, Twins and Sextuplets?" I had to laugh so hard...could this family be anymore opposite than the Gosselin's? I am a big fan of Jon and Kate....but lately, I don't know. I would never want 8 kids that close in age (who am I kidding, I wouldn't want 8 kids..lol) so I can not judge them, but I am starting to see right through them. Plus the show isn't as interesting seeing them take one elaborate vacation after another. The new show was pretty cute, and this seems like a really neat family. We'll see, I hope the fame doesn't go to their heads, but they seem pretty grounded. I about spit my water out when they gave the kids McDonald's at the park after preschool, then let them Pee in the woods....I could hear Kate Gosselin screaming right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment