Welcome to the new address!
I've decided to change our blog address to reflect our growing family! Here is the new address. Also, I am getting a lot of "lurkers." People who I do not know that our checking the blog almost 10-15 times a day. I do not put a lot of personal information on here, but I think it's good to weed these people out! Our old blog will no longer be updated....and in about a week, I will be deleting it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....if I share our blog address with you, do not give it out or link us to your blog. Sounds weird.....but I had one girl who I had NO idea who she was, and she linked my blog to hers because it was linked to her friend's who was linked to a friend of mine. (yes....3 people removed!) Why...I have no idea.... I love blogging. My friends in Florida always tell me when they chat with me, that they feel like they don't miss a beat! Also, soon, I'll have lots of baby pictures to show off :) This is a great way to share these moments with family members who want to see them. I have almost 60 people who follow my blog...and most of them I know.....but I do want some privacy. I know that I can set my blog to private, but it is very cumbersome, and I have some friends who don't even know how to comment but like to read my blog....so they'd never figure it out (sorry Ellen and Polly...but it's true :)
I was able to upload my old blog onto my new blog which was pretty cool.....but I lost all the comments...sorry! I am hoping to get a blog makeover after Allison is born....so that she is in the pictures :)
Also, in other BIG news......Allie's c-section date has been moved to May 18th. My Dr called this morning, and there is a scheduling conflict on May 20th, and asked to move it to May 18th! I am really excited, because Allison's middle name is after my cousin Laura....and that's her birthday! YAY! How special! I will have a lap top at the hospital, so I will post pictures and update you all as much as I can!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment