Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update in pictures....

I am now 38 weeks!! (39 on Monday!) FINALLY! I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER. Allie's arrival date has been changed once again.....she'll be her Sunday, May 17th! Funny story...I had my Dr's appointment this morning, and my pre- op stuff at St Mary's. My Dr jokingly said " Do you have plans this weekend...I'm on call, and my family is going to be out of town...so I'll be bored." I said..."Well, why don't we do my c-section then." She laughed....and then said..."wait....why don't we?" I was scheduled for Monday at noon, and she was trying to bump me up to 7am. She said that the noon c-sections are not great because she has to rush, and I can't eat all morning. So she tried getting me in on Saturday morning, and they didn't have it available, but Sunday morning at 8am was totally open! So Sunday it is! I know it's just one day earlier, but I am so excited! I am so so VERY ready, everyone is already off that day, and it's one more day that Nathan will have at home before returning to work! Though I am bummed that she won't have my cousin's birthday....I am so so so READY to get her OUT!!! I didn't get any stretch marks this time...and I am hoping not to get any in my final days!!


Nathan and Wesley had "Doughnuts with Dad" this week. Wesley loved having Daddy at school, and made him a painted rock that looks like a sting ray for his desk. Too cute :)


In other news, this week has been pretty relaxing. Partially I am too exhausted to do anything, and partially because I have been doing so much to prepare lately....that everything is ready to go! I had am pampering myself a lot....I got a Mani and a Pedi yesterday with my Mom, and went on a girls night with this lovely group of gals! These girls are awesome :)

I'll try to update before Sunday! I need to take pictures of our super fabulous back yard make over! It's looking so great!! :) Also, we will have the laptop at the hospital, so I will update this blog often :) The first person who brings me a glass of wine in the hospital gets to hold her! :) ha- ha...just kidding....sorta...

No comments:

Post a Comment