Sunday, May 3, 2009

Like a ticking clock....

That's what I feel like. Any day now. Things can happen, and I am so ready! Tomorrow I am 37 weeks. Just 2.5 weeks until Allie's scheduled c-section date...that's 17 days! It seems like forever...but it's just around the corner! You know how you watch the clock, and it goes by so slow, and then you get busy and stop watching the clock, and wham....time has flown by?

This weekend was a whirlwind! Nathan's parents arrived Friday night. Saturday bright and early, they started on the pool. It's up, and looking great! It was too chilly to swim today (the water was really cold!). First thing, Nathan's Mom and I headed over to my Mom's group Garage Sale. Abby organized it, and did a great job. I decided to sit this one out this year since I am way too pregnant.....and I just don't need another thing to worry about! BUT- My B/F/F's all worked SO hard, and I am so glad they had a great sale!!! Wesley had a t-ball game at noon, so we went to that and Wes was so proud to show off for his Abi and Poppy! After T-ball, Nathan's Mom and I did some shopping. We hit the outlets in Commerce. We weren't looking for anything particular, but I did get two new post baby dresses and a new top from Abercrombie. After that we came home, and grilled out, and went to Dairy Queen. We had a great visit, and Nathan's parents were a big help. Leroy left this morning with them. It all went very well. We said our goodbyes, Wesley was more sad that Abi and Poppy were leaving, and as they drove off, I look over- and Nathan is tearing up! I didn't feel that bad because Leroy is going to place where he is going to be spoiled- rotten. His new owner is taking him to a beach condo until September. Her husband travels a lot, so it will just be her and the dog most of the time. I'm happy for him, he deserves a lot of attention, and some peace and quiet!

After everyone left, Nathan and I decided to tackle a few projects around the house. We cleaned the cars, got the car seat installed, set up some baby gear....and we even got our garage cleaned out and reorganized. It's amazing how much stuff you gather after just being here for 2 years! I am so not a pack rat either.....I throw out or recycle or give away anything that I can. I hate clutter! After that, we were both super tired, so we grilled some steaks out, and played cards with my family!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can! I hope you had a great weekend! 17 more days! I am not excited or anything....LOL....I can't wait to see my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment